What’s a Virtual Runner?
Virtual Runners are those who live out of town or don't yet consider themselves runners or walkers, but want to help support Dundalk High School and schools throughout Baltimore County.
A Virtual Runner can pick his or her own course and time to run five kilometers (3.1 miles). If you can’t do the full race, we’ll be proud of you at any distance.
To enter, just do this:
1) Enter the Dundalk Challenge 5K any time before March 25 to join the DC5K. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to run in honor of someone else and we’ll post it.
2) Run your race on your own terms.
3) Send us a selfie at email@example.com after you finish and we’ll post it on the Dundalk Challenge 5K website and our Facebook page, and we’ll send you one of our cool DC5K t-shirts.
Not a Runner?
You can sponsor a Dundalk Challenge 5K runner or anyone else you want to honor. See who’s sponsoring, so far.
1) Complete the Sponsorship form.
2) We’ll post your request on the DC5K site and our Facebook page and send you a great DC5K tee shirt.
Would You Like To Sponsor or Display?
Please complete the downloadable Sponsorship Form to the right and send with your contribution to:
Dundalk High School PTSA
1901 Delvale Avenue or Fax to: 443-459-5732 and we'll contact you!
Dundalk, MD 21222
We’re very proud that 100% of every dollar raised goes directly to support student programs at Dundalk High School in Dundalk, MD. Everyone involved in organizing the DC5K (aside from vendors) are volunteers committed to helping kids in their community.
Registration for the Dundalk Challenge 5K!
You can register by downloading the registration form to mail with your check. or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org